Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday, April 27th Announcements


Hello! Thanks for all the kind e-mails yesterday wishing me well. I am still not at 100%, but I know with much rest over the weekend I will be ready to rock and roll next week. Students took the MAP testing this week. They handled it very well. Please don’t forget to take a look at the MAY calendar I sent home regarding all the fun activities each day. Here’s a breakdown for May 1-4.
May 1-Sunglasses Day

May 2-Pig Out on Popcorn.

May 3- Read and Rest Day…students may bring their kindergarten mat/towel/blanket and small pillow for this day.

May 4-Fiesta Day.. Students whose last name is A-D will bring a bag tortilla chips

                                       Students whose last name is E-J will bring salsa

                                       Students whose last name is J-P will bring soft/hard tortillas

                                       Students whose last name is P-T will bring shredded cheese/shredded lettuce

                                       Students whose last name starts with a W will bring paper products

                                      *Jackson-cups (30 ct)             *Brooke (plates-30 ct)       **Ethan—Velveeta Cheese

Lastly on the spelling test challenge words, I will give the uncontracted word and I will want the students to write the contraction. For example, I will say should have..students will write should’ve.


Math test will be over sums of ten (2+8, 3+7, 4+6, etc) on Thursday. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment